Terms and Conditions
The following terms and conditions shall govern your use of and purchase of products from our website.
By using our website, you accept to follow and be bound by these terms and conditions in full; accordingly, if you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use our website.
Arigo.ng may from time to time and at its sole discretion without prior notice change the terms that govern your use of our website and your use of our website following any such change constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by the terms as changed. Please note that it is your responsibility to check periodically for any of such changes.
If you register with our website, submit any material to our website or use any of our website services, we will ask you to expressly agree to these terms and conditions.
2. General Provisions
Our website offers to the User services related to the use of our website for posting of information (announcements) concerning goods (services) for the purpose of further sale of various goods and services by other Users.
All transactions are concluded directly between the Users. In such a manner the website Administration is not a party of the transaction, but it only provides a communication trade platform for posting of announcements. Subsequently, as described in much more details herein, the website Administration is not a party of such transactions, neither has any control over any element of such transactions, nor bears any responsibility with regard to any party in relation to such a transaction.
The User shall comprehensively familiarize himself/herself with these terms and conditions prior to logging-in to the website or posting announcements.
The website shall not be responsible for the announcements posted, reference information, companies data, users communication, including, but not limited to, messages from e-mail, chat, or any other communication facilities, either via the website or any other web site, for any offers, comments posted by users, files, images, photos, videos, sounds or any other materials available through the website.
Arigo.ng does not pursue actions focused on checking of materials posted by Users; Arigo.ng expressly disclaims all responsibilities in relation to materials posted by Users too.
Arigo.ng may set limits of active announcements for appropriate columns of which same may be increased by the Administrator with or without the prior notification of the users.
3. Eligibility for Membership
You must be at least  years of age to use our website; by using our website or agreeing to these terms and conditions, you warrant and represent to us that you are at least  years of age.
If you are a minor, you may access our website through your guardians or parents who are registered members of our website.
Arigo.ng reserves the right to terminate any membership upon discovery that such a member is a minor.
4. Intellectual Property and Copyright
The intellectual property rights of all software and content made available to you on or through this Website remains the property of Arigo.ng and its licensors and are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved by Arigo.ng and its licensors.
Arigo.ng does not claim to own the rights to the images, trademarks and intellectual property of our licensors and the respective third-parties that are featured on this Website. All rights of these images, trademarks and intellectual property belong to their respective owners and not to Arigo.ng.
You are permitted to store, print and display the content supplied purely for your personal use. You may not publish, manipulate, distribute or reproduce, in any format, any of the content or copies of the content supplied to you or which appears on this Website, nor may you use any such content in connection with any business or commercial enterprise.
You are prohibited from modifying, translating, reverse engineering, decompiling, disassembling or creating derivative works based on any software or accompanying documentation supplied by Arigo.ng or its licensors.
The Arigo.ng logo and website design are registered trademarks of Arigo.ng and No licence or consent is granted to you to use these marks in any way, and you agree not to use these marks or any marks which are colorable similar without the written permission of Arigo.ng.
Any infringement of the intellectual property rights of any party on this site will be reported to the relevant authorities upon discovery.
5. License to use website
Except as expressly permitted by the provisions of these terms and conditions, you must not download any material from our website or save any such material to your computer.
You may only use our website for your own personal and business purposes, and you must not use our website for any other purposes.
Except as expressly permitted by these terms and conditions, you must not edit or otherwise modify any material on our website.
Unless you own or control the relevant rights in the material, you must not:
- Republish material from our website (including republication on another website);
- sell, rent or sub-license material from our website;
- show any material from our website in public;
- exploit material from our website for a commercial purpose; or
- redistribute material from our website.
Notwithstanding you may redistribute our newsletter in print and electronic form to any person.
We reserve the right to restrict access to areas of our website, or indeed our whole website, at our discretion; you must not circumvent or bypass, or attempt to circumvent or bypass, any access restriction measures on our website.
You must not;
- use our website in any way or take any action that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the performance, availability or accessibility of the website;
- use our website in any way that is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity;
- use our website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software;
- conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to our website without our express written consent;
- access or otherwise interact with our website using any robot, spider or other automated means, except for the purpose of search engine indexing
- use data collected from our website for any direct marketing activity (including without limitation email marketing, SMS marketing, telemarketing and direct mailing).
You must not use data collected from our website to contact individuals, companies or other persons or entities.
You must ensure that all the information you supply to us through our website, or in relation to our website, is [true, accurate, current, complete and non-misleading]
7. User login details
If you register for an account with our website, we will provide you with OR you will be asked to choose a user ID and password.
Your user ID must not be liable to mislead and must comply with the content rules set out in Section 10; you must not use your account or user ID for or in connection with the impersonation of any person.
You must keep your password confidential.
You must notify us in writing immediately if you become aware of any disclosure of your password.
8. Account Obligations
You are responsible for any activity on our website arising out of any failure to keep your password confidential, and may be held liable for any losses arising out of such a failure.
If you use Arigo.ng, you shall be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your User ID, Personal Identification Number (PIN), Password and any other access credential set as may be required and you shall be responsible for all activities that occur under your access credentials.
9. Cancellation and suspension of account
Arigo.ng reserves the right to;
- suspend your account;
- cancel your account; and/or
- edit your account details,
At any time in our sole discretion without notice or explanation.
You may cancel your account on our website [using your account control panel on the website.
10. Your content: licence
In these terms and conditions, "your content" means [all works and materials (including without limitation text, graphics, images, audio material, video material, audio-visual material, scripts, software and files) that you submit to us or our website for storage or publication on, processing by, or transmission via, our website].
You grant to us a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to [use, reproduce, store, adapt, publish, translate and distribute your content in any existing or future medi OR [reproduce, store and publish your content on and in relation to this website and any successor website OR [reproduce, store and, with your specific consent, publish your content on and in relation to this website.
You grant to us the right to bring an action for infringement of the rights licensed under these terms and conditions
You may edit your content to the extent permitted using the editing functionality made available on our website.
Without prejudice to our other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach any provision of these terms and conditions in any way, or if we reasonably suspect that you have breached these terms and conditions in any way, we may delete, unpublish or edit any or all of your content.
11. Your content: rules for posting adverts on the website
You warrant and represent that your content will comply with these terms and conditions.
You shall be entitled to post announcements to the website upon your registration/authorization on the website by filing of an appropriate form on the Resource having indicated the parameters of goods and services offered.
You shall be entitled to use fee-based services in order to promote your announcements. Terms and conditions of provision of such fee-based services by Arigo.ng are specified in the appropriate part of the Rules and given on the billing policy.
Your content must not be illegal or unlawful, must not infringe any person's legal rights, and must not be capable of giving rise to legal action against any person (in each case in any jurisdiction and under any applicable law).
You shall be entitled to submit to the website documents confirming legitimacy of posting of announcements in relation to goods and services. In such a case the website can encourage such Users by providing them services of announcements promotion free of charge. Arigo.ng reserves the right to determine the events and scope of provision of such services on its own.
Any User, who posts announcements with regard to sale of goods and services to the website, shall place information about them in accordance with these terms and conditions of use and provide precise and complete information about the goods and services, as well as about the terms and conditions of sale of them. When the User places information about goods or services, he/she hereby confirms being legally authorized to sell these goods or render such services pursuant to laws of states, in which they are sold, as well as that he/she has obtained all necessary approvals.
You warrant that goods/services you offer corresponds with quality norms established by legislation of states, in which they are sold, and are free of the third parties claims.
You warrant that goods/services you offer, provided that any special permits are needed for sale or rendering of them, will be sold/rendered in accordance with the requirements of states, which special authorities will be empowered to supervise your activity.
You shall thoroughly check all information about goods and services posted by you to the website, and, in case of any incorrect information detected, add necessary data in the description of goods or services. If no possibility exists to do so, you shall adjust incorrect information by having annulled the announcement and posted information about goods or services again.
Delivery conditions should be included in a goods description, and services terms and conditions should form a part of service description. Goods sale and service terms and conditions developed by the User shall not interfere with these Rules and applicable legislation of states, for which they are sold.
Prices of goods or services shall be exact. If it is perceived to be changed due to any specific circumstances, the terms and conditions of price change shall be provided in an announcement.
please note that your content/ whatever you post, and the use of your content by us in accordance with these terms and conditions, must not:
- be libellous or maliciously false;
- be obscene or indecent;
- infringe any copyright, moral right, database right, trade mark right, design right, right in passing off, or other intellectual property right;
- infringe any right of confidence, right of privacy or right under data protection legislation;
- constitute negligent advice or contain any negligent statement;
- constitute an incitement to commit a crime[, instructions for the commission of a crime or the promotion of criminal activity];
- be in contempt of any court, or in breach of any court order;
- be in breach of racial or religious hatred or discrimination legislation;
- be in breach of official secrets legislation;
- be in breach of any contractual obligation owed to any person;
- depict violence in an explicit, graphic or gratuitous manner;
- be pornographic, lewd, suggestive or sexually explicit;
- be untrue, false, inaccurate or misleading;
- which may be acted upon and could, if acted upon, cause illness, injury or death, or any other loss or damage constitute spam;
- be offensive, deceptive, fraudulent, threatening, abusive, harassing, anti-social, menacing, hateful, discriminatory or inflammatory; or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety to any person.
- patently offensive to the online community, such as sexually explicit content, or content that promotes obscenity, pedophilia, racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- Harras or advocates harassment of another person
- Promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
- Promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person's copyrighted work (see "Copyright complaint" below for instructions on how to lodge a complaint about uploaded copyrighted material), such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files;
- Contains restricted or password-only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
- Provides material that exploits people in a sexual, violent or otherwise inappropriate manner or solicits personal information from anyone;
- Provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone's privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
- Contains video, photographs, or images of another person age 18 or older without his or her express written consent and permission or those of any minor (regardless of whether you have consent from the minor or his or her legal guardian).
- Tries to gain unauthorized access or exceeds the scope of authorized access (as defined herein and in other applicable Codes of Conduct or End User Access and License Agreements) to the Sites or to profiles, blogs, communities, account information, bulletins, friend request, or other areas of the Sites or solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users;
- Engages in commercial activities and/or sales without Arigo.ng's prior written consent such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising and pyramid schemes, or the buying or selling of "virtual" items related to the Sites.
- Solicits gambling or engages in any gambling activity which Konga.com, in its sole discretion, believes is or could be construed as being illegal Interferes with another user's use and enjoyment of Arigo.ng Website or any other individual's user and enjoyment of similar services;
- Harm minors in any way;
- Infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights or third party’s trade secrets or rights of publicity or privacy or shall not be fraudulent or involve the sale of counterfeit or stolen items; and Violates any law for the time being in force;
- Deceives or misleads the addressee/ users about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature; and Impersonates another person;
- Contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource; or contains any Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, easter eggs or other computer programming routines that may damage, detrimentally interfere with, diminish value of, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information;
- Threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of The Federal Republic of Nigeria, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation.
- Shall not, directly or indirectly, offer, attempt to offer, trade or attempt to trade in any item, the dealing of which is prohibited or restricted in any manner under the provisions of any applicable law, rule, regulation or guideline for the time being in force.
- Shall not create liability for us or cause us to lose (in whole or in part) the services of our ISPs or other suppliers;
- You shall not use any “deep-link”, “page-scrape”, “robot”, “spider” or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Website or any Content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Website or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the Website. Arigo.ng reserves the right to bar any such activity.
- You shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of Arigo.ng website, or any other systems or networks connected to the website’s server, computer, network, or to any of the services offered on the website by hacking, password “mining” or any other illegitimate means.
- You shall not probe, scan or test the vulnerability of Arigo.ng website or any network connected to Arigo.ng website nor breach the security or authentication measures on Arigo.ng website.
- You may not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other user of or visitor to Arigo.ng Website, or any other customer of Arigo.ng, including any Arigo.ng account not owned by you, to its source, or exploit Arigo.ng Website or any service or information made available or offered through the website
- You agree that you will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of the Website or Arigo.ng’s systems or networks, or any systems or networks connected to Arigo.ng.
- You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website or any transaction being conducted on the Website, or with any other person’s use of the Website.
- You may not forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any message or transmittal you send to Arigo.ng on or through the Website or any service offered on or through the Website. You may not pretend that you are, or that you represent, someone else, or impersonate any other individual or entity.
- From time to time, you shall be responsible for providing information relating to the items or services proposed to be sold by you. In this connection, you undertake that all such information shall be accurate in all respects.
- You shall not exaggerate or over emphasize the attributes of such items or services so as to mislead other Users in any manner
- You shall not lift (i.e. copy and paste) images of products you want to sell on Arigo.ng from other websites, images to be used must be original images and not stolen images or content posted on another site. And in the event that you violate this term, you hereby indemnify Arigo.ng of any third party claim thereon.
- You understand that Arigo.ng has the right at all times to disclose any information (including the identity of the persons providing information or materials on the Arigo.ng Website) as necessary to satisfy any law, regulation or valid governmental request. This may include, without limitation, disclosure of the information in connection with investigation of alleged illegal activity or solicitation of illegal activity or in response to a lawful court order or subpoena. In addition, we can (and you hereby expressly authorize us to) disclose any information about you to law enforcement or other government officials, as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate in connection with the investigation and/or resolution of possible crimes, especially those that may involve personal injury.
- Arigo.ng reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor the materials posted on Arigo.ng website. Arigo.ng shall have the right to remove or edit any Content that in its sole discretion violates, or is alleged to violate, any applicable law or either the spirit or letter of these Terms and conditios of Use.
13. Limited warranties
We do not warrant or represent:
- the completeness or accuracy of the information published on our website;
- that the material on the website is up to date; or
- that the website or any service on the website will remain available.
Arigo.ng does not warrant that this site; information, content, materials, product (including software) or services included on or otherwise made available to you through the website; their servers; or electronic communication sent from Arigo.ng are free of viruses or other harmful components.
We reserve the right to discontinue or alter any or all of our website services, and to stop publishing our website, at any time in our sole discretion without notice or explanation; and save to the extent expressly provided otherwise in these terms and conditions, you will not be entitled to any compensation or other payment upon the discontinuance or alteration of any website services, or if we stop publishing the website.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law we exclude all representations and warranties relating to the subject matter of these terms and conditions, our website and the use of our website.
14. Limitations and exclusions of liability
All services rendered by Arigo.ng are rendered “as is”, “as available” and “with all faults”, and Arigo.ng disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, including without limitation any guaranties regarding condition, quality, life duration, performance, accuracy, reliability, commercial value and suitability for specific purposes. all such warranties and liabilities are hereby excluded.
Arigo.ng will not be liable to you in any way or in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, Arigo.ng website.
Arigo.ng makes no warranties concerning authenticity, accuracy, correctness, reliability, quality, stability, completeness or currency of any information provided by means of the website; the Arigo.ng makes no warranties concerning that manufacturing, import, export, offer, displaying, purchase, sale and/or use of products or services, which are offered or displayed on the website do not infringe any third parties’ rights; and the resource administration makes no warranties or representations of whatsoever nature concerning any products or services offered or provided on the website.
Nothing in these terms and conditions will:
- limit or exclude any liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude any liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this and elsewhere in these terms and conditions:
(a) govern all liabilities arising under these terms and conditions or relating to the subject matter of these terms and conditions, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty, except to the extent expressly provided otherwise in these terms and conditions.
Accordingly, please note the following;
you shall be solely responsible for whatever information you post on our website and your personal correspondences with other users of the website.
Please be advised that such Content posted does not necessarily reflect the views of Arigo.ng. In no event shall Arigo.ng assume or have any responsibility or liability for any Content posted or for any claims, damages or losses resulting from use of Content and/or appearance of Content Arigo.ng.
You hereby represent and warrant that you have all necessary rights in and to all Content you provide and all information it contains and that such Content shall not infringe any proprietary or other rights of third parties or contain any libelous, tortious, or otherwise unlawful information.
Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers found on or through Arigo.ng, including payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such advertiser.
Arigo.ng shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such advertisers on Arigo.ng.
It is possible that other users (including unauthorized users or “hackers”) may post or transmit offensive or obscene materials on Arigo.ng and that you may be involuntarily exposed to such offensive and obscene materials.
It also is possible for others to obtain personal information about you due to your use of Arigo.ng, and that the recipient may use such information to harass or injure you. Arigo.ng does not approve of such unauthorized uses but by using the Arigo.ng Website you acknowledge and agree that the website is not responsible for the use of any personal information that you publicly disclose or share with others on Arigo.ng.
Please carefully select the type of information that you publicly disclose or share with others on Arigo.ng.
Arigo.ng does not take responsibility or liability for the actions, products, content and services on Arigo.ng website, which are linked to Affiliates and / or third party websites using Arigo.ng or otherwise
In addition, Arigo.ng may provide links to the third party websites of affiliated companies and certain other businesses for which, Arigo.ng assumes no responsibility for examining or evaluating the products and services offered by them, and Arigo.ng does not warrant the offerings of, any of these businesses or individuals or the content of such third party website(s). Arigo.ng does not in any way endorse any third party website(s) or content thereof.
We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of any event or events beyond our reasonable control.
We will not be liable to you in respect of any business losses, including (without limitation) loss of or damage to profits, income, revenue, use, production, anticipated savings, business, contracts, commercial opportunities or goodwill.
We will not be liable to you in respect of any loss or corruption of any data, database or software.
Arigo.ng does not know or identifies with any buyer or seller personally and as such you shall be solely responsible for all transactional activities carried out on the website
You shall be solely responsible for whatever payment or delivery arrangements you may make on this website and you hereby agree to hold Arigo.ng harmless and blameless for any delay, loss or damage you may suffer in pursuance of your use of the website.
Arigo.ng shall not be responsible for payment, delivery or inspection of products and is hereby excluded from all liability arising thereon.
We will not be liable to you in respect of any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
Arigo.ng shall not be responsible for any expressed or implicit, penalty, accidental or consequential losses or damage of whatsoever nature (including, but not limited to, losses related to loss of profit or saving, termination of business, loss of information, loss of benefit), incurred as a result of transaction, negligence, delinquency, or in any other way, or any other losses related to the following actions
You accept that we have an interest in limiting the personal liability of our officers and employees and, having regard to that interest, you acknowledge that we are a limited liability entity; you agree that you will not bring any claim personally against our officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the website or these terms and conditions (this will not, of course, limit or exclude the liability of the limited liability entity itself for the acts andomissions of our officers and employees).
16. Breaches of these terms and conditions
Without prejudice to our other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach these terms and conditions in any way, or if we reasonably suspect that you have breached these terms and conditions in any way, we may:
- send you one or more formal warnings;
- temporarily suspend your access to our website;
- permanently prohibit you from accessing our website;
- block computers using your IP address from accessing our website;
- contact any or all of your internet service providers and request that they block your access to our website;
- commence legal action against you, whether for breach of contract or otherwise; and/or
- suspend or delete your account on our website.
Where we suspend or prohibit or block your access to our website or a part of our website, you must not take any action to circumvent such suspension or prohibition or blocking (including without limitation creating and/or using a different account).
Arigo.ng reserves the right to sue you for any breach of its terms and conditions of use
17. Special Services
Without prejudice to the foregoing sacrosanct provisions, every user agrees that arigo.ng has the right to provide special services using its website ,in which case it shall be the responsiblity of arigo.ng to verify products/services advertised on its platform so as to ascertain its authenticity ,and to ensure that end users do not part with funds until the product/services are recieved and also that the merchants/service providers are paid upon successful delivery of the goods/services. In all such cases, arigo.ng shall be entitled to 10 percent service charge for such services rendered and the users will be required and prompted to fill a form for that purpose detailing the transaction. This is optional for users.
We may revise these terms and conditions from time to time.
The revised terms and conditions shall apply to the use of our website from the date of publication of the revised terms and conditions on the website, and you hereby waive any right you may otherwise have to be notified of, or to consent to, revisions of these terms and conditions. OR We will give you written notice of any revision of these terms and conditions, and the revised terms and conditions will apply to the use of our website from the date that we give you such notice; if you do not agree to the revised terms and conditions, you must stop using our website.
If you have given your express agreement to these terms and conditions, we will ask for your express agreement to any revision of these terms and conditions; and if you do not give your express agreement to the revised terms and conditions within such period as we may specify, we will disable or delete your account on the website, and you must stop using the website.
19. Independent Contractors
The Parties hereby enter into this Agreement as independent contractors, and this Agreement will not be construed to create a partnership, joint venture, or employment relationship between them. Neither Party will represent itself to be an employee of the other or enter into any agreement or legally binding commitment or statement on the other’s behalf or in the other’s name.
You hereby agree that we may assign, transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with our rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions.
You may not without our prior written consent assign, transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with any of your rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions.
If a provision of these terms and conditions is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect.
If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision of these terms and conditions would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect.
22. Third party rights
A contract under these terms and conditions is for our benefit and your benefit, and is not intended to benefit or be enforceable by any third party.
The exercise of the parties' rights under a contract under these terms and conditions is not subject to the consent of any third party.
23. Force Majeure
The Parties agree that there shall attach no liability for any inability to carry out any obligations under this Agreement if is attributable to an event of force majeure including but not limited to systems downtime, server failure, civil commotion, strikes or lock outs, war, flood, insurrection and other acts of God.
24. Entire Agreement
In the event that Arigo.ng or you decide to waive any breach or default hereunder, the waiver will not suffice for any preceding or subsequent breach or default.
The failure of either party to exercise any of its rights under this Agreement shall not be deemed a waiver or forfeiture of such rights or any other rights provided here under.
The failure of Arigo.ng to insist immediately upon the strict compliance and or performance of any of the terms and conditions herein breached shall not constitute a waiver of the right, or constitute acquiescence therein and the same shall not affect or impair the later exercise of such right or be presumed to vary this terms and conditions in any manner whatsoever.
25. Governing Law and jurisdiction
This Terms and Conditions and the legal relationship between the parties hereto shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
In the event of any dispute or disagreement, both parties agree to first of all attempt to settle the matter amicably, if the matter cannot be settled within 30 days both parties agree to settle the dispute by adopting an Alternative Dispute Resolution medium i.e. Mediation. These shall be filed in accordance with the provisions of the Lagos State Multi Door Court House. Both Parties agree that the hearing(s) shall be held in the City of Lagos. Each Party shall be responsible for its own mediation fees.